• Breaking News

    Friday, May 1, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (May 01, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (May 01, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (May 01, 2020)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Community Update: Next Era release date moved to early 2021. (Schedule to bring news and details unchanged)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    Every time I play Subnautica this is what I'm thinking.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    So impressive, very bad we couldn't land on it...

    Posted: 01 May 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Leaving M. Gorbachev, my home station, for the Hawkin's Gap. My tiny noobie objective : to find an undiscovered system and put my name on it. This is the first time i'm going to travel this far away from the bubble, wish me luck CMDRs or I might die

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    I will camp here for the "night"

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I heard the Next Era was delayed.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Bubble -> Colonia -> Sag A* -> Bubble. In my 30LY Beluga “Boxcar Barney III”. It’s safe to say that took a while.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Not the smartest idea to land on Skardee 1, but the view is... something else.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    The two little SRV's sitting on my Cutter really give you an idea of the scale of it

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Social Distancing ASPX edition

    Posted: 01 May 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    My first day as a CMDR

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    I had been intrigued by Elite Dangerous for some time, but it was only yesterday that I finally decided to take the plunge. I installed the game, set up my HOTAS mappings, completed the tutorial, and excitedly strapped into my humble Sidewinder ready to start my adventure!

    I ran a few quick missions in the starting areas before deciding it was time to explore further. Due to my excitement, I promptly misunderstood the course plotting, specifically the fuel lines, and stranded myself a few jumps away. Two hours into the game and I found myself on the Fuel Rats website with no idea what I was doing. Two friendly CMDRs quickly came to my aid and walked me through the process, along with giving me some pointers to avoid situations like that in the future. They directed me to the nearest station that sold fuel scoops, and I was back on my feet.

    After a little more exploration and fuel scooping practice, it was time to get back to missions. I accepted a seemingly lucrative mission for 380k taking data only a few jumps away, no problem! I arrived at my final jump, set course towards my destination, and realized it was 0.21LY away…I was heading to Hutton Orbital. I spent about two hours traveling towards Hutton Orbital while anxiously watching my fuel gauge. After just barely making it to the station, I finally accepted my reward and decided it was time to log off for the night.

    It was a rocky first day, but it was fantastic! The community was extremely helpful and welcoming, and I cannot wait to jump back in after work today. Big thank you to the Fuel Rats, especially the two CMDRs who came to my aid. If anyone has a few additional pointers they wish they had known as a new CMDR, I would love to hear them. And as always, fly safe CMDRs o7

    submitted by /u/CptSpaulding89
    [link] [comments]

    Just purchased the deluxe edition on PS4! I can’t wait to join the community!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Can anyone give me any tips or link any good beginner videos before I jump in?

    submitted by /u/Ducktle
    [link] [comments]

    6 terraforming candidates in binary orbits!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    The perfect shield health and jump range.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    The war begins....

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    A night to remember in the Keelback.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Vrooom POW (Imperial Cutter)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    How I like to go exploring! I never go alone: I always bring a 1st class passenger cabin (along with some long-sighted, rich tourist) and a crew member to help out with the fighter & SRV bays: https://inara.cz/cmdr-fleet/225327/1756719/

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Distant Herbig Star located 25K light-years from home

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Found my first undiscovered ELW on my way to Colonia!!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Found my first Earth like world

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Found my first Earth like world

    Undiscovered.
    Actually not so far away from the bubble.
    Great view.
    On my way home, hopefully I make it in one piece.

    https://preview.redd.it/139el86i38w41.png?width=1536&format=png&auto=webp&s=ea53534dacffc13b12f30257559603ecbb731cd8

    submitted by /u/mdbergmann
    [link] [comments]

    Nearly at Sag A* now. After that I just need to stop at Colonia, then I can head out into the Void region

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Result of a highly skilled fighter pilot and and me being too slow to cancel an Attack Target order in a haz-res. Timeout while my notoriety fades.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    It was a long trip

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    What are the odds of finding 2 undiscovered systems in one night?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment