• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (June 19, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (June 19, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (June 19, 2020)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Asteroid: *Has the slightest movement* Limpets:

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    30 years of Elite and I'm more excited then ever for the next chapter, from Amiga to Xbox, still ignites my imagination and drive to explore the dark.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    Fuel soup

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    The study of Wumbology

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Views like these are all the arguments you will ever need to convince someone to go to the edge of the galaxy.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    My Helena Raine, prettiest cargo fighter ever.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    I really love the illustrations in the Elite Dangerous digital art book from 2016, it's just a shame that some of my favourite ones are very tiny low-res images. This one with the station orbiting around the sun was big though and looked awesome.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    After 25 hours of jumping, honking and scanning I'm finally here!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Found this book at a dollar tree lmaooo. Just started playing the game too.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Massive Rings (2.5Mil KM) with 4 Shepard's Moons (Enhanced Photo because of Star Clutter)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Why can't I stop playing this game?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    I think my wife took the kids 5 days ago. Haven't had the chance to check.

    submitted by /u/Trarzs
    [link] [comments]

    5 out of 6 of my carrier crew are just the same guy with different disguises.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    5 out of 6 of my carrier crew are just the same guy with different disguises.

    What the hell is going on with my ship?! Why do I feel like I'm going to wake up in an airlock?

    Pardon my non-existent imaging skills.

    submitted by /u/Z3nteck
    [link] [comments]

    First time encountering the spikes. Ngl it was kinda scary. Never really thought they'd be this big

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Thermal vents are cool

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Fleet carrier "review"

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Hello FDev... If logging in and out to farm High Grade Emission's is not an exploit...

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Then why not just spawn in the number materials available at each HGE instance according to the time remaining for the HGE?

    EG: If I come across a 30min remaining HGE, then have 100 Grade 5 Manufactured Material available to scoop up in that instance. 15min left, have 50/100 materials spawned in and so on.

    The end result is the same, I get the materials, without the torture to my mind, my computer and your servers of having to constantly log in and out for 30 minutes.

    Thoughts?

    P.S. For those that are about to bring up the subject of Engineering being end game content and how it should take a lot of time, hear me out please.

    This idea will reduce some of the time taken to farm materials, but it will still be a long grind.

    I also can't quite understand how engineering can be considered end game content. I have tried, but the situation exists that you can not play in open and have any hope of surviving PvP, without having engineered ship. You are basically locked out of open until you have one.

    Yes, I can play open at any time, there is nothing stopping me, it's a choice. But you have to live with the fact that you will loose 100% of any encounters against engineered ships. Are there are plenty of players out there flying them who delight in the fact they will win against you 100% of the time.

    The multiplayer side of the game is pointless until you grind 300-400hrs in solo. Its a strange thing.

    submitted by /u/The_Gump_AU
    [link] [comments]

    The SRV is way too much.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Nobody warned me about needing heatsinks..

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    My Courier relocating to its brand new FC home

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Wanted to draw my favorite ship, the Python. Mad respect to the artists for this game, the level of detail is far beyond my level.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Hate To See 'Em Leave, Love To Watch 'Em Go

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Could have used this reminder when I was mining as opposed to material gathering.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Today I Came across a High Metal Content world that thinks it's an Earth Like.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    anybody else cry a bit listening to jamesons logs?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment