• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 11, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (July 11, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (July 11, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (July 11, 2020)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I'll try spinning, that's a good trick

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Biowaste waits for no man [x-post]

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    I felt obligated to post this here

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Uh.. Where's my ship?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Recently saw a civil war happening in my home system

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    How this Rep Grind has me feeling

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    My first Élite!!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    On my way to kill some bugs

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Witnessed a massive coronal mass ejection while on my way to the california nebula. This game is so fucking awesome!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Welcome aboard the Barbarossa, CMDR

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Minimalist Triple Elite Phone Background for Anyone Interested, O7 CMDR’s

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Got sent to space jail right after the training mission

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    I was docked at a space station you go to at the end of the training mission and I set up auto pilot to leave it and it said "In Queue" and I was like "Well that's weird but okay." So I waited for the 2 minutes. Then I got a warning "YOU'RE TRESPASSING! TRESPASSER! GET THE TRESPASSER" and then I was all "OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT" and i tried to get out but then I ran into the space station several times in my panic and I almost blew up my ship. Then I got sent to jail. And then I was given a loan for 600 credits to pay for my space bail and I guess I have to pay them back or they'll break my legs.

    5/7 would recommend

    submitted by /u/talkinsquirrel
    [link] [comments]

    A lot of firsts today...

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    1) Bought my first Orca, wanting to use it as a cool "star trek" feeling science vessel. Loaded it up with some cool exploration shit, and went out into the black.

    2) Found my first surface site, which was awesome. Landed, SRV'd inside (WHICH I DID NOT KNOW I COULD DO!) Got some decent screenshots, and after seeing so many pics of Thargoid stuff before, I still got serious chills and almost real fear being in there.

    3) Saw my first Scavengers, and didn't panic and shoot them. A little proud of myself on that one.

    4) Picked up my first Thargoid Link, feeling like a real scientist. Admittedly, a Prometheus-style scientist...

    5) Got my first Thargoid interdiction... scanned and observed... Horrifying, and fascinating.

    6) Saw my first swarm.

    7) Killed by aliens for the very first time.

    Seriously, from start to finish, maybe four hours of dicking around, and it's been maybe the most memorable day of Elite since my first. The sound and design alone was so haunting and horrifying. I'm so glad I got to experience it firsthand. It's what I was really after when I came out to the frontier.

    It's been so good that... I think I'm going to let the death stand for roleplaying purposes. I mean, I'm not tossing my save away, but the very first iteration of CMDR J. Generik is dead forever. No rebuy, and I'm making a new holo-me in a Freewinder. Maybe it's the first guy's kid or sibling or something, I don't know yet, but something new. Maybe I'll try powerplay now, I don't know. Maybe even start a roleplay journal since I'm kind of sad I don't have one for all the frontier time I had, feeling like I was just scraping by.

    I wouldn't have had such a good time without this sub, and I'm glad I got to take part in it with all of you. Here's to the next adventure!

    o7

    submitted by /u/MrGenerik
    [link] [comments]

    And they say this game is a MMO.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    The gravitational lensing in this game can be terrifying

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    This game i absolutely beautiful and immersive.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    PLEASE STOP MAKING SYSTEMS HAVE 50+ FLEET CARRIERS IN THEM

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    I've spent two hours trying to log in and I wait for a five minute loading screen and get booted before I can jump systems because of the absurd amount of fleet carriers!

    submitted by /u/Collide101_KB6
    [link] [comments]

    Something about Viktoranko Holdings really soothes the soul after I pay off all my bounties I accrued while whaling. (Hunting down orcas and belugas)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    My favourite screenshot of my trip to the centre of the galaxy. Though I would share!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Doing stunts in my conda

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    First time running a Guardian site...so cool

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    How satisfying.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    A black hole was discovered IRL in this system, what would be the chances one is there in game.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    After 4 days of non-stop rank grinding (and nearly losing my sanity) I finally got myself the most beautiful ship in the galaxy. Now it’s time for the Smyrnian Equalizer II to spread The Federation’s reach o7

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment