• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (July 02, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (July 02, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (July 02, 2020)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It is done.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    This isn't Lave...get the carrier back quick...and who is this Doctor.....

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    What is my purpose.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Nice Corvette

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    3D printed Corvette with lights and magnetic stand

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Got me Exploration Elite

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Just an Imperial Clipper phone lockscreen o7

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Never seen a lightning cloud before. They look amazing.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    An opportunity too good to pass up presented itself... It was taken.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Just another shot. Sorry cant stop myself o7

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Large crater within an even larger crater

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    When you keep getting told "docking request denied" so you track down the responsible party and it's another Commander hogging the pad, afk...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    The rumors were true! My conda caught unsuspecting players at Hutton orbital today, and transferred them millions, so they can have their own free condas!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Any Flat Earthers playing Elite?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Question occurred to me last night and now I have to know...

    submitted by /u/kidagocreative
    [link] [comments]

    Loved that cutter a couple days back, but the Vette is my all time favorite! <3

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    I think I should go this way...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    What do you mean this isn't my landing pad? And why is it so warm in here?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    My Mission Runner p2

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    I guess we can take sushi off the menu

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    FOOTIE AA-A GO

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Graduation...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    I stumbled across this subreddit in March, researching a sermon and finding a thread here. I had no idea what Elite:Dangerous was, somehow, E:D had slid under my gaming radar.

    But it intrigued me. I read threads on the ships, got curious. Read threads on gameplay and strategy in between my last few assignments for seminary and my internship.

    The more I read, the more I wanted to play. E:D won't run on my Mac, but it does run on my PS4. smile

    Y'all know where this is going.

    I graduated from seminary on 17 May with my M.Div. My congregational internship ended on 30 June. I started playing E:D on 1 July.

    Thanks for getting me through the suck, Commanders, even if you didn't know you were doing it.

    o7

    submitted by /u/SpeciesAnomaly
    [link] [comments]

    Taygeta system, near Titan's Daughter

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Can't tell if a rebellious fashion statement or trying to sleep upright with an eye mask

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    New Players Perspective

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I bought this game during the Steam sale about 6 days ago, and have put in some pretty serious hours already. With the ridiculously low package sale price of $15, I think I'm going to get my monies worth. (granted I IMMEDIATELY 1 day amazon-ed a saitek x52 for $150, so now I'm really invested. impulsive I know) I'm also playing exclusively using the Valve Index, and HOTAS for the IMMERSION.

    Currently I'm in the honeymoon phase of the game, most of the grinds are fun just because they're novel to me. Except for wake scanning for engineering, that's awful, tedious, and should die in a sarlacc pit.

    I already have 200m in assets, I think the one broke ass sub-surface mining run really damaged the longevity of my grind. I'm seriously afraid I'm going to burn through all the shallow gameplay loops in a few weeks and quit.

    What did you guys do to extend the game, and keep the magic going?

    any help is appreciated

    Hopeful CMDR Nat20

    o7

    submitted by /u/Nat20Bard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment