• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 25, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 25, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 25, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 25, 2020)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:49 AM PST

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Frontier AMA - first edition (Arthur, Bruce, Stephen & Paul)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Galactic ceiling, HIP 58832

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:02 AM PST

    This game can be a goldmine

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Just bought my first explorer!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:31 PM PST

    It has been a while since I shared my art from Elite: Dangerous RPG

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 02:30 PM PST

    Elite Dangerous has record numbers of concurrent players following the Epic Store launch

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:38 AM PST

    I wasn't sure how to reach Frontier with this exactly, so here is fine I guess.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:46 AM PST

    I don't have a complaint or a suggestion or a problem. I just wanted to say thanks. I don't usually gush but screw it.

    I have extreme problems with depression like I'm sure many others can relate to. The kind where you physically can't leave the house and get normal crap done without feeling like your world is ending every other day. Life hindering stuff. So I try to really savor the little moments where I feel happy. Like real happiness where you suddenly realize you are smiling and looking FORWARD towards something instead of dreading it.

    I finally got some of that with this game and I wanted to say thanks. My younger cooler brother picked up the game with all the free stuff going on and I got to show HIM what I had learned and picked up from playing the past couple months. We were tooling around, picking planets to land on, roving around randomly following signals and discovering crashes and cargo. It was frickin' magical. And every other discovery was met with a grinning, 'This is so cool.'

    I'm sure a lot of folks will rightly think hey it's just a video game and ultimately not really important - maybe not assign such significance, but I thought Frontier should know that they made something in Elite Dangerous that a little bit at a time brings out that fresh-faced kid in me who never even heard of this depression nonsense.

    Thanks, Frontier.

    submitted by /u/angryman10101
    [link] [comments]

    module and ship limits on carriers are complete crap

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:11 PM PST

    [Orna 8 landing] I started playing two days ago and this is a real scary yet inspiring experience

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 05:13 AM PST

    After playing for 3 years, I finally did it.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:40 PM PST

    To whoever owns the HMS Royal Ark. I had never visited a fleet carrier before. 'Tis a fine vessel. Thanks for the hospitality o7

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:08 PM PST

    So after getting Elite in Trade and Rear Admiral in ̶F̶e̶d̶ Chad-eration it's time to visit Sol!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:05 AM PST

    Someone needs to tell this neutron star to cool its jets

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:19 AM PST

    A fluffy alien breached my ship's cockpit

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Odyssey Fan Art - Hacking systems - Outpost extraction

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:49 AM PST

    I Jumped before I learned to fly...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Just want to shout out to the Fuel Rats

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:13 PM PST

    Not name dropping or anything but I was in a bind and they just come right along and throw limpets at you and help you get where you're going. Didn't ask for a thing. That's what got me. Best guys and girls on the internet. O7

    submitted by /u/casualinteger
    [link] [comments]

    When you have access to an LED wall...

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Why did no one recommend this game bruh

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:51 PM PST

    I made lots of posts on Reddit on which space game should I get, even specified a realistic space game, on different subreddits, but none recommend this game, a few days ago this game was free on EPGS, and I'm having a blast, I regret putting in those 100 hours in NMS

    submitted by /u/MrSirjohny
    [link] [comments]

    My first rescue as a Fuel Rat

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:07 AM PST

    I did it. I didn't think I would ever travel this far in this game, but I just hopped in my DBX and went there on a whim. Found my first undiscovered ELW as well!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:31 PM PST

    How the "Ganking Problem" should be fixed:

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:30 PM PST

    I hear lots of CMDRs complaining about ganking but very few of them offer solutions aside from "ban gankers for life." The core problem is that the game does not incentivize PVPers to play for the lawful side and thus upwards of 95% of the PVP community is outlaw. Speaking from experience the most effective tool there is to stop outlaw CMDRs is lawful CMDRs who will persistently interdict and engage the outlaws in high traffic systems. Unfortunately lawful CMDRs are sorely lacking. Here are a few simple changes that could be made to fix this problem:

    1) Bounties should apply to players not ships.

    2) Make PVP bounty hunting profitable, bounties should be higher, and bounty hunters should be able to collect the full bounty, not just 2 mil.

    3) Notoriety should take weeks to wear off, not hours.

    4) Only lawful CMDRs should be able to collect bounties.

    5) Outlaws should have the equivalent of a wing beacon that broadcasts their location in systems that they are wanted in. It should also allow for other CMDRs to quickly drop on their low wake in the same way a wing beacon would.

    6) The 10 most wanted CMDRs should have their last known location available to all players on the galaxy map.

    7) Notorious CMDRs should not be able to log into PG or solo.

    8) Combat logging needs to be fixed.

    9) Increase the number of outlets for organic PVP to take place in game. Powerplay should be a PVP activity and thus should be open only.

    10) It should be required that all new CMDRs watch Rinzler's guide to trading in open before logging into open for the first time.

    Please remember to downvote and leave an angry comment telling everyone how PVP ruins this game. o7

    submitted by /u/zentzlb
    [link] [comments]

    Finally docked after two weeks out in the black; looks like I got promoted! o7 o7 Fellow Commander Commanders!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Finally nailed the FA off drift in my Mamba

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:29 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment