• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:50 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    *Sigh* Thanks for reminding me...

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:28 AM PST

    Just saw this while looking for a hotspot to mine

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:39 AM PST

    Any other explorers feel the need to land somewhere when logging off?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:43 PM PST

    The king of SRV's!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Daily ARX rewards between 13th and 25th December

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:31 AM PST

    Finally got my first Elite rank last night!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Elite screenies in 2021

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:02 AM PST

    SRV flips on one of Jupiter’s moons.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:10 PM PST

    Discovered my first undiscovered Earth-like world

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:10 PM PST

    My first attempt to landing on a planet.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:30 AM PST

    That was a long trip, but well worth it

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:19 AM PST

    Woah!! They are creating an outpost over there, HIP 58832. I was there just few weeks ago. Farthest system above the galactic plane

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:14 AM PST

    Beacon in the snow, Icy Hazard (Concept/Fan Art) In the future i hope

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Epic Freebie Noob, I fell in love with this game as soon as I started, so I made my own custom 'flight panel'!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:57 AM PST

    I took some pictures for my desktop wallpaper, do you guys like them?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Just finished building my Mamba in Space Engineer and she is so beautiful.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:24 PM PST

    Put my Krait Phantom inside of the hole in the Farragut class Battlecruiser

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:19 AM PST

    Stopped just in time

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Just a follow up of thargoid base, first image shows how small the srv is compared to the structures, the centre of the base shows a closed hatch or doorway that is shaped like thargoid ships and possible the origin they srr produced

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:21 AM PST

    Daily Reward for logging in from FDev - 13-25th of Dec.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:37 AM PST

    In-game mail says rewards from the 13th until the 25th.

    First reward was 100 Arx. Wonder what the other ones will be...

    This is my first Holiday season as an Elite player. Is that usual for the season?

    submitted by /u/wombat_317
    [link] [comments]

    Postcards from my Attic of Space expedition

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:21 AM PST

    Diary of a man who picked the wrong tool for the job

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:56 AM PST

    Captain's audiolog, day 14. Can scarcely believe it's been 12 days since the SRV blew up and I started walking. But now I am almost at the nav point. When I settled down for the night yesterday I saw a glimmer in the night sky. I like to think it was my trusty Cutter, automatically watching over me from orbit, waiting for my recall signal. Patience, old friend. We scoured the landscape for so long that I know you can't touch down any closer to my destination, so I will have to make my way back to the one landing site we found once I have completed my business here. How I wish you could just, like... hover, and let me get back on board. But I know. You need to feel the ground under your feet before you let me in. No helping it. This mission will have cost me a month of my life before I am back on board, not to mention the wear on my boots, or the increasingly strained air and waste recycling of this suit. But such is the price a captain must pay to complete a mission. That's why we get the big bucks. Although this mission only awards Reputation++ come to think of it. Ah, but a good reputation is worth more than credits anyway. I think I can just about see the installation coming up on the horizon now. It should only be about anotWOAH! Some noob in a Sidewinder just buzzed past my head at an irresponsibly low altitude. The fool, has his landing gear down and everything. Good luck, pal. I checked this whole area and the terrain is just way too... ... ... so, that guy just landed. Now he's getting out. Scanning the beacon. Aaaand now he's taken off. Computer, I would like to scream now, please turn off audio recording.

    author's note: I wrote this as a comment to another post that was truthfully only faintly related to the subject matter, and people seemed to enjoy it so I decided to make it an actual post so more people may get a chuckle out of it. if you've read the original and are bored by the repetition I am very sorry and promise to make up for it with some really super neat screenshot for my next oeuvre.

    submitted by /u/Fraxxxi
    [link] [comments]

    When Moons Collide (Synuefe WH-F c0)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:22 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment