• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Hail satan eat ass

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:51 AM PST

    The grind was worth it.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:53 PM PST

    I put a ring on her

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:42 AM PST

    Here are some secrets about the Krait Mk. II you might not know :D (Btw after 500h the Krait is my favorite ship o7)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:43 AM PST

    After 180 hours i finally got my anaconda

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:19 AM PST

    I finally did it! Robigo, you're my target now

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:09 AM PST

    Off to toshi station to get some power convertors

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 03:30 AM PST

    First experience with a "Fuel Rat". You guys are life savers.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:52 PM PST

    I finally got one after a lot of grinding! C:

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:11 AM PST

    Caeruleum Peduncle Pod. Now in Colonia

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 03:21 AM PST

    better than the cg system (hr 1507)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:24 AM PST

    Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Q&A - Settlements

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:07 AM PST

    Could use more NPC banter variety

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:37 AM PST

    It's gotten old hearing that THIS liner is in the top 1% of all liners, or that scanning so-and-so's cargo is strictly against the rules. I'm not sure how hard it would be for them to add more to the game, but more variety (and perhaps some rarity attribute for each) would be a good kick in the liveliness.

    For example - passenger ships:

    • This liner has gone X days without an accident! Far longer than our closest competitor!
    • Our trip is coming to a close. Don't forget to grab your tickets at X station before the next launch!
    • Please inquire about our frequent passenger discounts!

    The "Getting scanned" group:

    • Honest, that isn't my cargo. This isn't even my ship!
    • Thanks for finding that, officer. I forgot where I'd put that <cargo>
    • I swear, if you scan me one more time, just ONE more time...

    Combat trash talk:

    • I will shoot you into next week!
    • That'll buff out!
    • Try it. I have better insurance than you!

    And, honestly? For all the NPC's I've saved, I have yet to hear one single song about myself. Really.

    What are your suggestions?

    submitted by /u/tokiemon
    [link] [comments]

    Join us! And maybe you'll find out!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:09 PM PST

    Wow, what a waste of time - kind of.. (Passenger sightseeing) 24K light years away

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:20 PM PST

    I got a mission for 50M to bring a passenger to a black hole near the center of the galaxy, so I accepted it. I did lots of scanning on my way out there and the way back and discovered over 800 systems. I must have jumped at least 1000 times in the 2 way trip. I made sure to go to the beacon or whatever when I was there, then came back.

    I was so worried that I would be killed on my way back and lose all the data, I made it within 5 jumps of the station and guess what happened? Nothing, I made it back to the station!

    I was so hyped.. but then as I was pulling into the dock I got a message saying "MISSION FAILED". I couldn't believe it, I checked the terms of the contract with the passenger, I was sure I went to the beacon. Turns out they wanted to see something else that was at that location, and I missed it.

    God damnit.

    At least I got around 62M worth of data from exploration.. God damn though.

    submitted by /u/SkidRowTrash
    [link] [comments]

    Visited Betelgeuse today!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:38 AM PST

    300+ hours later and I've finally got an Anaconda to call my own - sat ready and waiting on the deck of the T.O.C. Tyger for the TRIP Sigma expedition to commence!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:15 AM PST

    I can’t wait to walk on these mountains...

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:54 AM PST

    Official Competition - YOUR name in Elite Dangerous: Odyssey!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:54 AM PST

    Protip: always check your weapon loadout *before* leaving the station for a HazRez

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:39 AM PST

    An Earthrise... Just really far from home.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Blue HMC world with rings.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:51 AM PST

    I was playing Asphalt 9 and the design of the Lamborghini Egoista seemed very familiar... Thoughts?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:35 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment