• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Interstellar booping of the snoot.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:17 AM PST

    The Fuel Rats have just reached 100,000 successful rescues!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:35 PM PST

    I finally understand the frustration of newer players doing assassination missions. I'm sorry if I ever spoke I'll of y'all.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:31 AM PST

    I'm playing my Epic account currently. Goal is to do nothing but combat as much as possible. I'm attempting to do a Harmless ranked assassination mission. The target is harmless. This fucker won't stay and fight. Even if they pull me.

    I don't really care about that part. But seriously, FDev fix this shit. There is no way in hell I can get this dudes hull down to 20% watch him jump away. Go back to SC and have him pull me or me drop in on him 3 minutes later and his hull is back at 100%.

    Sorry to any new combat pilots I gave shit to. This IS bullshit.

    ETA: 5 times now. This dude has jumped away at below 50% only to come back fresh from the factory a minute or two later. Also, that's supposed to be "ill" in the title. Not I'll.

    ETA2: Doomsday you can suck a fart out of my ass. Oh wait, you can't because you stopped being a bitch and decided to fight. Now you're dead.

    Goddamn I both love and hate this game sometimes. It feels good to not just dunk on people. But holy crap they need to fix this. Wonder if we all report it as a bug they'll at least acknowledge it?

    submitted by /u/z9nine
    [link] [comments]

    Found a pirate having naptime on a random planet. Couldn’t resist sharing because this seems pretty abnormal

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:48 AM PST

    Mining be like

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Type 7 landed on an icy body, 3D printed by request.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:49 PM PST

    A few screenshots I took from my journey out to the Black Treasure!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:46 AM PST

    My first ship that I bought. Adder.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:58 AM PST

    Hmm yes very interesting AI behaviour

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:51 AM PST

    My first ship, Cobra MKIII

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:34 PM PST

    I'm an Idiot. A sad idiot.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:46 AM PST

    This probably should be in the Q&A but it's too emotional for that.

    I went on a lengthy, short-range exploration trip in my colorful Asp Explorer. Did a lot of surface scanning. Lots of honking. Stared directly into different suns for extended periods of time. How whimsical.

    I returned the 40 jump trip to Deciat and was getting ready to sell a bunch of cartography data to Felicity Farseer. It's probably obvious but I'm relatively new to the game and had still never used my SRV. So I landed right outside of Farseer Inc, not at the actually facility but on the land outside of it, and deployed that bad boy. I then drove around a bit. Made pew pew noises. And--here's the critical mistake--I dismissed my ship. I hadn't done that before and thought it was pretty cool to have it come and go at my beck and call.

    Ok, it flew away and I called it back. I figured it would land in a similar location. But it started to land at Farseer Inc. I saw my beautiful ship swoop in. I watched in glee as it approached. And then in confusion as it flew past. In frustration as it started to land at Farseer Inc. And then in horror as many missiles were launched at it. I hit the dismiss but really hard. Really hard. But it was destroyed.

    To add injury to insult, I sped towards Farseer Inc hoping that maybe if my SRV was still intact it would have my cartography data. Because that was a lot of time. I didn't want to think that my cartography data was gone. I drove towards the planetary outpost. It was dark. And scary. As I noticed a bridge that I maybe should have taken I started to fall down a crevasse that appeared to have no end. I did end though. And my SRV died really hard.

    How do I avoid this? Should I have requested access before I recalled my ship even though I wasn't actually at the station?

    Also, how do I come out of this deep, dark depression of the missing data? Why can I travel at >1c but can't store data on my person.

    submitted by /u/vomerala
    [link] [comments]

    Found a cool ringed Earth like planet bringing the Conda on its first expedition.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:23 AM PST

    A quick update on my journey to some interesting spots in our fascinating galaxy

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:44 AM PST

    I love this game. Sat inside a VERY tiny nebula with a neutron star.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:12 PM PST

    Hutton Orbital

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Pffttt who cares about space legs. I want space mittens!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:36 PM PST

    Yeah...that's... not exactly on my route...

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:28 AM PST

    Just wanted to share some amazing sights

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:37 PM PST

    Skimming through Python's pandas lib docs and found this

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:26 AM PST

    Skimming through Python's pandas lib docs and found this

    Being a python user and an E:D player, I was surprised to find this in the pandas' docs.

    https://preview.redd.it/y2dtz6ns8wc61.png?width=1552&format=png&auto=webp&s=251776fc0f396a7d4998722dbc69a7c4333027aa

    submitted by /u/xSkyripper7
    [link] [comments]

    Now that's got to be the biggest ring i've ever seen

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:45 PM PST

    A pity that they don’t sell commemorative mugs here...

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:32 AM PST

    "Do Not Open"...

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:20 PM PST

    Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Q&A - Interface and NPCs

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:09 AM PST

    My first found black hole

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:21 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment