• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Glass planet hotter than the Big BANG! Bring your suit heat sinks CMDRS

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    I made these HOSAS Mounts for Elite Dangerous!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Tough times for EDO for sure. Even the crash reporter is crashing.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    Leet Miner (yours truly) pops 2 cores simultaneously!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Quicksand planet?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Meet LHS 1122 ABC 1 A A, a moon orbiting a moon orbiting a gas giant orbiting three stars

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    I ran out of fuel in the middle of a station what do I do ��

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    Found a truly "Alien" planet doing a mission, bright orange sky and biologicals growing in the grounds of the facility

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    My Gf said that the Corvette looks like a Crocodile and now I cant unsee it

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    Fatal impact

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Window cleaner. You had one job

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    After traveling 5000 ly to unlock proffessor pailin, I decided to have a special trip back to the bubble.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    Don't know about y'all, but I've kinda had it with being sent on missions to planets I can't disembark on. I'm supposed to retrieve something but I can't get out. NPC's are out walking around though.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 02:04 AM PDT

    I mostly like sleek ships with clean paint jobs. I don't often go for ship kits. And while I have subjectively better ships for combat, trading, mining and exploration, I love my ReaverConda, rusty spikes and all.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Ship Progression Chart, based on cost and apparent roles. (Version 3.3.0.1) For both existing commanders, and new commanders coming in with the release of Horizons.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    I hope one of the next updates adds...Chairs

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Once we finally get sharable missions either this week or next week, we can actually play some multiplayer in Odyssey as it is intended. There are however 2 big issues I have with things that are lacking in the game.

    One of them is Chairs

    Why the !@#$ can we have a Team of 4 people but can only fit up to 3 on a single ship?

    Yes, FDEV needs to add Chairs to the cockpit/bridges of all of the ships that have room. Some of the medium ships can increase their capacity to 3 (the Gunship for example could functionally use 3) or 4 while all of the large ships should definitely be increased to 4. The new Chairs don't need to have multicrew capability, they just need to be there so a full Team can travel together to the next Footjob.

    Also, the other issue:

    Can we please have a "Down But Not Out" system when you die on foot on a Team?

    Player Death when on a team has to be most frustrating things about Odyssey. If I die I should go into a downed state with a timer and my team has X amount of time to revive me with a Medpack. This has been a standard feature in co-op games for like decades now.

    These 2 features would go a long way to making Odyssey a decent co-op experience.

    submitted by /u/teeth_03
    [link] [comments]

    I love it when EDObservatory announces that Planet one has a close orbit and it happens to be a gas giant. I'd have missed so many great shots without this tool.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Keep your squadron close, and your wing mates closer ;)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Some photos I took while on an expedition.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    ED and SC comparison #2 (Traveling and planetary landings)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Finally plucking up the courage to Neutron star boost has made the world of difference to me. I don't feel so lost-in-space.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Log3: I think, now I understand how loneliness feels like. I explored a bit on foot, enjoyed my stay and then headed further out. I think, when I can keep the speed, I will reach my destination in 1 or 2 weeks.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    First time exploring to SagA* and back. Exploring is much more addicting than I thought possible!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    "To search out new life!" Plants I've found so far image dump.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment