• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 10, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    1200+ hours and I just discovered you can disable individual parts of auto-dock!! No more manual module disabling for me :)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    X-1 Cygni

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    I think I'm gonna skipping this neutron star

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Two Massive Objects Next To Each Other!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    Entering the blue Sky ��☄️

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    Bought ED today, been playing now for 8 hours straight!!!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    With all the negative press surrounding Odyssey, I felt a need to give a shout out to Frontier for helping me restore my ship after a technical issue. I've heard of them doing this but never asked until I found myself looking at a respawn at Beagle Point. Thanks Frontier!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Never shared this here and its been my Xbox background for years now

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    3 years in this game and i finally commited to the trip.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    I am a speed

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    While the Dolphin normally maintains a clean and sleek exterior, here we see an older solitary dolphin bearing the scars of thousands of jumps.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    First time I have been the first person to find a planetary system and first time out of the Inner Orion Spur!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    you ok down there cmdr ?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    I know you guys probably see a lot of these but I thought this was pretty

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    "The DBX takes too long to scoop."

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    HUD-less flyby of a water world 3kly above galactic plane

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    First core mining run. Didn't think I would enjoy it, but I actually do.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Im starting to understand...

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    started this game not long ago and being the grunt that I am I figured the only way to progress in this game was to shoot down baddies and collect bounties..... I bought and sold several ships before I finally found my joy with the chieftain for this task.... one of the ships I bought and sold was the AspExplorer... I must have used it once or twice then sold it off immediately, I recall thinking when I sold it "what a square piece of shit, I dont know what the hype is" (WAIT! dont kill me just yet...)

    as I got more cash I got myself a Conda (I purchased two in fact as I sold the first one) to use as an exploration vessel, after all it boasts the longest jump range I thought... for the most part im ok with this ship but its large sloth like maneuverability quickly got on my nerves....especially trying to land the damn thing on planets...

    ..so I got myself an AspX again with the sole intent of turning it into, as its name suggests, an exploration vessel.....and well..... I LOVE THE THING TO BITS!!!! its still ugly as sin IMO but its sooooooo good for exploration. im in and out of planets in a flash, I can park the thing right up close to guardian ruins without going crazy trying to find a large enough space. it has an excellent jump range and you cant beat the canopy view...

    Long story short?.... the AspX is awesome!!!!

    submitted by /u/Asio0tus
    [link] [comments]

    Orange Sky

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    If you're gonna go mining. Might as well do it in style.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    that's why Apex taxi only cost 100cr. 0.04G

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    The Otter Academy, an Xbox and pc squadron teaching new players!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    So... That just happened

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    My Phantom

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    Is this even possible?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment