• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 11, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah mostly.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    I'll never get to where I'm going at this rate but I can't resist landing on every remotely interesting planet I come across.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    The Otter Academy - War Declaration Response

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Thanks for all the Fish.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    SRV Musings and Crap Modelling - Part II. Lots of tweaks to the central chassis and more room for pods. Inertial thrusters will be added to help keep high mass loads grounded on low-G planets. The RV back is borrowed from online freeware and is to scale - and it's made my favourite one so far!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    If you’re a ganker…

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Don't complain about the game being broken when you get bodied, while you're already abusing broken game mechanics that allow you to incessantly kill weaker players.

    The hypocrisy is real.

    submitted by /u/mister_beluga
    [link] [comments]

    Exploration of the ice planets.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Elite I - never knew this was a thing! No more insurance safety net?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    I wasn't sure quite what was going to happen, but this never even crossed my mind

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    Starting to travel further amongst the stars with my ASP Explorer

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Decided to make some Elite Postcards in 8K

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    Spotted an unusual ringed hot metal rich body... its binary partner is visible through the rings. Wallpaper time.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    First time landing on a planet. Naturally rolled the SRV down a hill.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Ice

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Black holes are cool. Two black holes are even cooler!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    No gravity?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    I log into Odyssey and hear the Warning "No Gravity. Magnetic contact active."

    But then I look over at the NPC's having a drink at the bar...

    If there is no gravity how are the drinks staying in the glass?

    submitted by /u/DerpySquatch
    [link] [comments]

    I dunno if this helps anyone, but after playing for around 12 months, I only just discovered that PGUP and PGDWN changes the range of the scanner

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    I always wondered what the tiny yellow block was underneath the scanner, so finally was bothered to look it up.

    It makes the scanner range larger and smaller, so you can see targets much further away.

    I never knew this >_>

    Should make life much easier when pirating or interdicting someone.

    submitted by /u/RedditAdminBrainlets
    [link] [comments]

    I was lucky enough to be a pioneer and put my nickname into the codex!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    My first (very short) Road to Riches. Here's some nice screenshots I took.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    Pastels. Pastels all the way down...

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Never a shortage of views on the edges of the galaxy

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    A Spectacular Black Hole My Squadron Just Discovered!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    Fairly new to ED but just came across this madness?!?!? Bruh space is scary

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    Is online play ruined with griefers?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    I have not played in a few years and got back in with Odyssey. I went to Black hide to get an engineering enhancement with my asp. As I was leaving with the auto dock, as soon as I got control of my ship, a player camping behind the base attacked me and destroyed my ship before I new what was happening. I thought I was being attacked by base defense as I fired a weapon by mistake, until I saw the hollow symbol of a human player ship un my hud before I blew up. This was within 20 min of online gameplay. When I played online a few years before I fought, and not often, other players in asteroids etc, but never got attacked in such an exposed position. I am assuming the game is full with griefers now? I swithced to solo play so I could get out of the base and at as such until I get my credit up to afford new ships.

    submitted by /u/Open-Upstairs-8533
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment