• Breaking News

    Monday, August 16, 2021

    Elite Dangerous Anyone know what this blue icon means?

    Elite Dangerous Anyone know what this blue icon means?


    Anyone know what this blue icon means?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    Am I doing this right?! Didn't want to scan it 3x So I brought the whole thing...

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    Guarding Colonia From Gankers

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    Manual docking is one of my favorite things in this game

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 11:19 PM PDT

    I'm giving autoland a 10/10 on this one

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    Binary Earth-Likes

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    Did I forget to cut the grass?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    One of my smoothest outpost landings.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Rings!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Genuinely thrilled to get my explorer elite. Treated myself by spending all the arx I got exploring on an Artemis skin.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Some ringed stars that I found the other day.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    PSA: Once you've dropped out of supercruise at a starport, physically target the starport and the target hologram will show arrows pointing to the mailslot.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    I saw a comment thread about finding the mail slot that didn't mention this so I figured I'd make a post about it.

    I've also watched several different videos about flying, fun facts, etc. and none of them mention this. I figure this isn't common knowledge, or not as commonly known as it should be. Forget finding which face spins counter clockwise. Forget looking for the face toward the planet.

    Once you drop from super cruise, look at the station and hit the target button on it. My guess is when you're in super cruise and lock destination to the station, it targets some imaginary location marker or something. When you're in normal flight, you're able to lock on to the actual physical station. This also happens automatically when you request docking. Once you point at the station and target it, or select it under contacts, the little hologram shows an arrow on each face and they point to the mail slot, except the face opposite of it.

    submitted by /u/strawberycreamcheese
    [link] [comments]

    Gun and suit upgrades need a complete overhaul. This is outrageous.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    I'm sure I'm just beating this over the head with everyone else but cmon. I have spent much time collecting suits and weapons at level 3 that I possibly can since this is the max level you can purchase them at. I have also spent 50+ hours collecting materials and data for these upgrades. I am still unable to find certain materials. Items such as:

    Weapon components? 1!! I have 1! Tungsten carbide? 8 Chemical Superbase? 3!!

    I have a pretty well good amount of everything else minus these 3 items. Can anyone shed led on where I can find these?

    These among a few others I can't seem to find in bulk. I've tried many different settlements in many different systems. It really shouldn't be this difficult. Why do I need 25 weapon components for ONE upgrade?!

    submitted by /u/Fourni_cator
    [link] [comments]

    Trojan Horse

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    Hello Anaconda, I'm a T10... Goodbye, Anaconda

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    Payouts for assassinations are INSANE

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Recently got back into Elite after about a 3 month hiatus, and couldn't believe how much assassination missions are paying now.

    Before my break, you could usually make about 200-300k for expert/master level targets, when you're allied with the faction giving out the mission. I've now had multiple occasions where a competent level target is going for 2+ million! Doing an assassination "loop" between HIP 20277>Calennero>Kamadhenu>Bunuson>reverse and repeat usually nets me ~50 mil per hour, but this can be way more of you have a better ship like a fully stacked corvette, just make sure you claim the additional bounty vouchers, become allied with minor factions, and pickup massacre missions where you kill pirates from the faction your assassination target belongs to.

    The best part about the HIP 20277 run is that it is deep in ALD space, so it's an incredibly convenient home system if you're pledged to her (not mention getting that sweet bounty bonus)

    You're obviously never going to make as much as mining or bulk trading, but it's going to be damn close, while doing something infinitely more fun!

    Happy hunting o7

    submitted by /u/senseisuckme
    [link] [comments]

    Reach out and touch it!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    Some great Views in Colonia

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    These 2 ammonia worlds really stuck out to me. They have very different names from the other bodies in the system.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Had a friendly 1v1 with a shiled tank vette, showed him my torpedo krait 2, I can't stop laughing

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    Beagle Point, Finally

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    Beagle Point, Finally

    The DSSA sure is nice, I can completely revamp my exploration ships when I get back.

    https://preview.redd.it/6iv7rmbdssh71.jpg?width=3837&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6e5ddbb9db25fa1e407012d64f68f92a73982c4e

    No need for repair limpets any more, or 2 AFUs, probably don't even need 1.

    But that's probably pushing it.

    My milestone is not yet complete though, gonna align with Rui when I get back, after I get Hudsons

    weapon.

    Xeno-biology helps burn the time as well.

    And grind those 10,000 merits, then cash in.

    I want that FC.

    submitted by /u/Mantinziza
    [link] [comments]

    I stumbled across the buur cave while wandering around the witch head nebula

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    Finding a good camp site, with a nice view. - 77 Piscium A(3 a)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 12:52 AM PDT

    Screw you Liz Ryder!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Cracking rocks for fun and profits

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment