• Breaking News

    Friday, September 10, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Whole lot of Cmdrs I know are about to receive some neat gifts.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Show your Elite Dangerous look. Not your in game look tho.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    I just bought this type-9 transporter and another couple of hours of trading and I can finally able to afford an Anaconda!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    You hate to see it...

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    Co-pilot. He mans the turrets

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Documentation of Void Hearts - A 2km diameter ball of pure biological horror

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Alright, who gave my canopy the shower-door treatment?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    Meatballs

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    The station bid me safe travels…

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    So. I was one jump away from home with millions of exploration credits, and I unluckily got sucked into a dwarf star. What do?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    I logged out of fear, my haul is like 50%, I can't jump because when I charge my FSD I just keep getting thrown around and can't even remotely point at my home star. I'm freaking out. I'm about to lose all of my work and I'll probably quit this game just because of this. Does anyone have idea about what to do?

    Update: As of 12:56, the hull is at 20% with a disabled FSD and power distributor. The ship has been claimed by Faust 3725. With one jump away from home, I was ready to bring millions of credits, as well as possibly enough data to become Elite in exploration. This is the end of Deep Space X. Who knows if I will boot the game again, as for now, the ship remains alive. o7

    Update: As of 5:50 PM the Deep Space X has mate it's fate. I logged in to see if the jet cone has moved, and unfortunately I either moved with it, or I didn't wait long enough. I have contacted FDev to see if they'll help, but hopes are low considering it was just an unlucky jet cone tumble that threw me into the exclusion zone. Thanks for everyone's support and their help. Much appreciated CMDRs. o7

    submitted by /u/Tricker126
    [link] [comments]

    Cats Paw Nebula, my first 5kly trip

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    She's built like a steakhouse, but she handles like a bistro.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Starting the trip to join The Planetary Circumnavigation Club :)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    I just made my first 20 mil from a new exploration/tourism mission! Also first time far out from the bubble

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    Ok, I'll do Frontier's monetization department a favour and ask you: what cosmetic items would you be happy to spend money on?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    To be honest I'm baffled by how few vanity items are available in game.

    Top of my list would be:

    • the obvious ship interior. I would probably waste my disposable income in decorating my personal space on my ship.

    • the obvious carrier command deck. I also wouldn't mind more cosmetic options for the carrier. The wheelie carrier shown in the trailers was sick

    • srv. Like, actual cosmetics for it, accessories and stuff.

    • a lot more outifts. I mean, everyone in flight suits gets kind of boring in concourse.

    submitted by /u/Pisodeuorrior
    [link] [comments]

    o7

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    Found my first stellar anomaly thing, and it was in an undiscovered system!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Ship... recalled?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Finally solved the guardian puzzle!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    Frontier Developments FY21 Financial Results - Full Report (PDF)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Space Opera.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    Yeah... sure, buddy.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    complete dumbass here literally lost and confused, help appriciated

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    so i just completed the tutorial and me and my dad were just kinda gawping at a cool purple planet called wolf something idk it was a jail, then we went kinda far and im so confused im at the starting sun or star i think, but i dont know what to do or where to go, please help i am dumbfounded, also does anyone get very scared by the vastness of everything and stars.

    submitted by /u/grovelingspu
    [link] [comments]

    Been gone for six months, advice on catching up to cannon and just getting back “into” the world?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    I feel like Han Solo coming out of being frozen in carbonite (carbonite?). No Leia in site though.

    Lore, mysteries, puzzles, and such are by far my favorite thing in Elite. However, it seems I picked the worst time to step away as I've clearly missed one of the most depthy (making up words) in game mysteries in a while.

    For those who don't wanna read on I'll just ask for a general "what's going on at the moment" or "what are the threads/storylines that I should be trying to catch up on.

    Thanks to Galnet New Digest (YouTube, check em out) I was able to pretty much catch the highlights from June to now, focusing on videos about the Hesperus, thargoids, and Hyefords Cache. (RIP power play, not trying to sit through a dozen videos about power players).

    I opted not to retrace the trip of the hyeford and lost beacons as they'd been found, and simply time.

    Having caught up on what I could get from Galnet News, I know there's tons of things I missed (everything not related to thargoids, and that storyline).

    So fellow commanders, is there anything you think I should know? Or anything you just feel like explaining/summarizing in your own words (as Gal News Digest just hits headlines)?

    The community of this game can truly give any other a run for its money and I've always been impressed and appreciative of how people will take the time to help eachother out. So thank you in advance and O7 commanders!

    submitted by /u/MementoMori7170
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment