• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 9, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Logged in and saw this :o

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    The start of my day: sipping from my mug, thinking about my next ED build, watching Stargate. Excuse the mess. Life with a toddler.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Super ultrawide set up :)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Jumping into this system almost cost me 400 million credits worth of exploration data, its a death trap

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    I need this voice assistant.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    It is nice to be on the big side of this type of exchange.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    finally bought an anaconda

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Local NPC Sidewinder having a blast in supercruise speed o7

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    When you repurpose a racing/flight simulator for ED. Shame there was no motion code for it.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    Update on my previous post about KOI 1701 1 (45G Planet)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Purple geysers

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Even In Space You Can't Escape It!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    An interesting small station i found orbiting a White Dwarf

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    This was a fun “HOLY SHIP” moment… Dramatic entrance

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    COVAS idea: Holly from Red Dwarf?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    I would love to ply the spaceways with either Norman Lovett or Hattie Hayridge in my ears.

    "They're dead, cmdr

    everybody's dead

    they're all dead, cmdr

    (bounty received)"

    or

    "Oh, smeg"

    (shields offline)

    EDIT: just picked up the Leo COVAS because it is Norman Lovett! Hopefully I'll be greeted with "Alright, dude?" as i log in. I almost feel this deserves a Double Rimmer....

    submitted by /u/legendweaver
    [link] [comments]

    Disable listing of Odyssey Settlements in Market Results

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    So, I, an owner of Horizons but not Odyssey just spent the last 10 minutes wandering around Wolf 397 looking for Yamada's Consulting only to look it up on Google and realize that it essentially doesn't exist to me because it is an Odyssey Settlement. How do I avoid wasting my time like that again?

    Also, did they give Odyssey Settlements high sell prices to make Odyssey more attractive?

    (sorry if this has been asked before, didn't know how to word a search query)

    submitted by /u/Tausendberg
    [link] [comments]

    My First time using the SRV out of the 10 months I've played (Hit my first Elite rank yesterday too :D)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Felictiy Farseer

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    I just got a python and want to use it for robigo mines. However, my fsd needs engineered and I was just wondering, what is the fastest way to level her up?

    submitted by /u/Special_Sea2671
    [link] [comments]

    Some of my favorite shots so far I have made.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    i guess i am an anaconda now

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Another Wing Pirate Kill Mission on Imperial Courier

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    Does anyone use two monitors?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    Can one monitor be used as the central view with a second as a peripheral view? I know the classic set up is one for the game and one for web browser/info/video streaming/etc. but I'd quite like to see more of the game and my bezels are too big to split the game image down the centre.

    submitted by /u/legendweaver
    [link] [comments]

    This is a beautiful game. Even just finding a cool mining spot can give great views like this.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment