• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 8, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I just made Thargoid tattoo idea for someone and i wonder if you guys woud enjoy it :)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    Home. 56,100 LYs certainly takes a toll on the paint job. I'll never paint her again though!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    Landing on KOI 1701 1 (45G planet)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    We like the moon because it is close to us.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Deep core mining is surprisingly entertaining

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Krait in front of Sagittarius A. Isn’t the view amazing?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Got my hands on a DBX. I love the look of this ship.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    What a gorgeous globe I found for myself, hop in, I hope you like loop-de-loops!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Someone in my wing got stuck in a station. Could see the ship inside the station some.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    Hyford.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Patch 6 made my detour take double the time because of all the great new planet variants. But now I'm finally back on my actual route.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    How are your expeditions going?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Customized my DBX.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    New Squadron Working Towards Being A Minor Faction

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    [Orion Trading Company was originally founded on the 6th of October in 3306 to help stop the famine plaguing the TZ Arietis System. We were was left bankrupt, and the Federation refused to help us even though we stop the famine; we were forced to close down. We have since reopened with the help of a fleet carrier, and are now independent, looking for a new home. Our original mission was to help TZ Arietis and her surrounding systems but has since changed to growing our own company, through trade and mercenary work.]

    The Orion Trading Company is recruiting new and experienced players looking to help build up this new squadron, and eventually making it at minor faction. We are currently laying the foundation on which the rest of the squadron will be built. The goal is to have three sectors; trading, security, and exploration. The trading sector will be run by the Chief Trading Officer and will be dedicated to finding the best trade routes in the area and make sure that the squadron stays booming. The security sector will be run by the Chief Security Officer and will help protect the trading sector on long, expensive runs, as well as provide a safe haven for the squadron. The exploration sector will be a small sector ran by the Chief Exploration Officer and will be dedicated to exploring the galaxy in search of a possible future home system for the Orion Trading Company. These tasks are just the main objectives of the squadron and you may, obviously, choose to do whatever you like.

    This squadron is a have fun first squadron, and as such you are not locked into being one thing. If you are part of the trading sector and would like to join the security sector of a bounty mission or two feel free. Your RP style can range from average to extreme, as long as you don't ruin anyone else's experience in the squadron.

    Any commanders with experience in working with minor factions that are willing to help (not to necessarily join) please let me know.

    Please message me if you have any questions.

    o7

    submitted by /u/SecondRatePanda
    [link] [comments]

    Do you ever just launch people with the L-6?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    Started practicing with FA off, sometimes it goes really smooth, other times... not so much

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    Federal Corvette Fixed Weapons for Assassination

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    I am theory crafting a Federal Corvette build based off my existing ship, designed to quickly complete elite level wing assassination missions by itself.

    The ship has to be tanky, since I'll be facetanking fire from the pirate lord's wingmen, and it is. I chose to use Bi-Weave shields for power purposes, but they are strong and have a very strong hull underneath.

    I want to use fixed weapons, since elite NPCs seem to have unlimited amounts of chaff. I've been training with fixed, and I'm enjoying myself. I'm not the best, but I'm getting better.

    In the small hardpoints under the nose, I have placed G5 sturdy feedback rails to handle the SCB spamming. In the 4H hardpoints I have placed G5 efficient plasma accelerators for raw damage output. In the mediums, I have placed G5 Hi-Cap packhounds with drag munitions to both slow the target, AND strip external modules once the shields drop. Finally, in the sole L hardpoint, I placed a turreted G5 efficient pulse laser with emissive munitions. This is mainly to provide cover fire for the belly of the ship, but should also help the packhounds maintain target lock.

    Please look at the build, tell me what you think, and offer suggestions if you will. I am pretty tight on power, but I will be keeping my armored powerplant, since the wingmen use rails, and I don't want my powerplant to get knocked out.

    Unrelenting Beast: https://s.orbis.zone/gcko

    The ship is based on my PvE battleship that I use to win wars for BGS, The HMSV Reaper: https://s.orbis.zone/gcl2

    submitted by /u/GrnMtnTrees
    [link] [comments]

    Mining in the dark, I catch glimpse of a ringed beauty peeking in between the voids created by the rocks. Hey beautiful, orbiting this way?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Trying some more experiments in Jameson last night with the boys.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    Don’t it looks different than the usuals ones ?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    How many of the stellar bodies in this game are based on fact?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    I know it's based on the Milky Way but surely it can't have 400 billion star systems be based on real stars and planets?

    submitted by /u/-puzzled-individual-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment