• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 24, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Mining Limpets

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    *Title*

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    The contrasting nature of the subreddit...

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    I've Done It! I've Found Raxxla!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    My first ever Corvette - after years of never making it past a Vulture. Meet the So Much for Subtlety

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    Thanks Frontier

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    There might be bugs and balance issues, but the other day my young son was supposed to draw the moon for his homework. He wasn't sure what to do so I asked if he wanted to see it. I loaded up Elite, made a few hops, and flew right up to the moon. He smiled and quickly went to drawing. Thanks Frontier for making a beautiful game.

    submitted by /u/ReadingWaka
    [link] [comments]

    My T6 EXPLORER, the plans I made changed to show how I imagine my Type 6 explorer in game. So a few small changes to the plans I made first. And yes ship is called Ad Astra

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Kraitfall-Aurai.. Jude Navarro's base has the thickest atmosphere I have seen!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    I swear sometimes NPC's are VERY suicidal

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    This has got to be the most embarrassing defeat in the history of Elite. Even for an NPC.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Found a double ringed planet far below the galactic plane with a moon in between

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    My First Fully Engineered FSD, Anaconda

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    After literally years of procrastination, giving up, frustration, fear of monotony and boredom, I'm only one jump away...

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    Anyone interested in a (player-sponsored) Halloween night event in Elite Dangerous?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    Simple: I would park my FC next to an active thargoid site and offer the items to activate the site at max discount. Links can be gathered on site, and I've got probes and sensors which normally sell for 8 million a set that I'll discount to 80,000 a set. To prevent hoarding, I can offer a single set for sale every minute for a minimum of 1 hour. Depending on level of interest, additional sets can be acquired and made available for the event, and I may also be able to locate additional FC sponsors if enough people want to participate.

    Please leave a comment below if this is something that you'd be interested in participating in so that I can get an idea of how much supply to have on hand. I'm looking at a few different active sites now to find the best system to have the event in. If anyone knows of AX activity currently near an active site please let me know as I think that would be the best type of system to do this in.

    All I'm doing is making it as convenient as possible to witness the game's best animation on Halloween night. I hope that you can join us!

    Happy Halloween everyone! o7

    submitted by /u/Blaze-n-combo
    [link] [comments]

    Play Elite, or watch F1 ...

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Starting over has been very refreshing

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    I hadn't played Elite in about 3 years, but I used to play religiously, 1500 hours, triple elite, king and admiral, I'd pretty much done it all. I was a grinder and a min/maxer. And I was very critical of the game because of its potential. I was a bit of a doomsayer at times. When Odyssey released I couldn't find the desire to play and nowadays I don't have the time to play very much anyways. But I had a little craving yesterday and so I made the difficult decision of deleting my 1500 hour old commander and started over again, completely fresh. It was difficult letting go of all that progress but it's good fun just playing small time missions in my Eagle. I'm taking a more relaxed approach this time, not caring about my ranks or anything like that and just doing things because they're fun to do. Taking in the sights y'know. It's refreshing. And it's really reminded me that despite the many faults of the game, it's still a huge achievement and very unique experience that we often take for granted. Odyssey is good, especially for a fresh start. And I haven't experienced any bugs. When I first played years ago I grinded the guardian ruins in the SYNUEFE area and jumped straight from the Cobra to Anaconda. This time I'm gonna build up slowly and fly more low to mid end ships. It's gonna be decent.

    submitted by /u/cpeyton94
    [link] [comments]

    The Fuel Rats Are Lifesavers

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Just an appreciation post to all the heroes out there on the front helping reckless explores (like me) getting fuel when we are in a desperate stranded situation. Truly lifesavers. It just shows the great community behind Elite.

    Thanks to all the CMDR's out there, your work will not go unnoticed, and I think I can say that everyone who has been in such situation would agree.

    submitted by /u/CakeAAD
    [link] [comments]

    Landing on Koi 1701 1 (45G planet)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    That's some very polished, reflecting screen. Kudos to the cleaning crew.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    I finally saved up enough credits to buy the Imperial Clipper!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    was going to colonia but 5k ly out i lost my willpower and wanted to switch ship, so i used neutron stars to get back. was not paying attention when i got to this one, forgot they can spin this fast.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    This is partly why SRVs will never be taken seriously in CZs (bad collision boxes)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    First time landing on Beagle Point with a crewmate

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    No matter where I go the Asp Explorer is my preferred way of travel

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment