• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 28, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020Odyssey

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Odyssey

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 10:22 AM PST

    Ikea instructions for Odyssey - 1 : Exploration

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 04:13 AM PST

    at least i'm not the only idiot.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 07:22 PM PST

    Jumping to a MONSTER neutron star on the Neutron Superhighway...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 07:36 AM PST

    We made it! First, three mega-ships on the new Colonia Bridge done ✅

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 10:27 AM PST

    ToCoSo scans the SpacePalm

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 11:21 AM PST

    Elite Dangerous and Thargoid images created by AI.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 09:21 AM PST

    I miss new space and alien content. Are we done making shotguns yet?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 05:44 AM PST

    Some recent screenshots to warm your cold, cold, Thargoid hearts

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 05:20 AM PST

    *rumbling noises* ��☕️��

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 12:52 PM PST

    My Courier “Cirrus” never fails to win 1st place in a beauty contest. Any other Courier lovers out there?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 05:29 PM PST

    In the black again, but now with destination thank to three passengers on board. Exploring again.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 03:27 PM PST

    After a surprisingly not so terrible Rank grind, I present to you the pride of Gutamaya’s shipyard and new addition to my fleet “Long Night of Solace”

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 03:47 PM PST

    candlelit elite session

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 12:00 PM PST

    ED Odd upgrades

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 09:16 AM PST

    Am I the only one that would like to see the individual that designed the Odyssey loot tables locked in a room with the individual that designed the upgrade requirements and both of them forced to play until the both had fully upgraded one suit and two weapons? This has to be two different people, as no one individual could be so demented.

    submitted by /u/phixson
    [link] [comments]

    When it's down to the wire but the last target won't get off the dropship...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 01:52 PM PST

    Wow. Just wow. First experience with Odyssey.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 09:06 AM PST

    I just bought Odyssey in the Fanatical sale. I'm aware of the problems in the game, but I thought for £19 I'd give it a go. I've been playing Elite for years on XBox and I've always been excited by what Odyssey claimed to be.

    Let's just say my first hour hasn't been very promising.

    Going through the tutorial bit I got as far as having to interact with the terminal, except it was just a black screen. Couldn't do anything with it. Closed the game and reopened it and the terminal worked.

    Then got on the Cobra that picks you up. Silence all the way. Got to the port, wandered around not knowing what to do.

    Tried to use a terminal, got the "opening a terminal" sound, but nothing happened apart from the fact that I couldn't move. Couldn't access anything in the terminal. By pressing random buttons I was finally able to move again, but then the game crashed.

    Went back in and I was back in the tutorial on the planet, except this time there were no NPCs chasing me. Got back on the Cobra. This time the pilot actually talked to me on the way to the space port.

    Got to the space port and noticed that I had 250,000 credits (the first time I got this far I had none).

    At this point I've pretty much given up my £19 as a waste of money. Back to the XBox I think.

    TL;DR: If you're considering getting Odyssey, be aware that even after update 8, as far as my experience is concerned, Odyssey is still pre-Alpha. If I were you I'd use that money on a game that's finished.

    submitted by /u/Schwann-Port
    [link] [comments]

    1.1 Billion Combat Bonds in a Single Turn-in ( New Record? )

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 10:19 PM PST

    TIL The Xbox game DVR records VR!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 02:54 PM PST

    What if we scare the Thargoids

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 12:07 PM PST

    I've been considering how they would view us. With them being able to smoothly transition to witchspace and tech we think they are scary but what if it's the same for them.

    These strange monkey launch them selves into space by any means necessary. Using their own tech to violently shoot our selves through space. I mean we did almost wipe them out. Honestly they might be terrified of us.

    submitted by /u/CmdrMcKetsy
    [link] [comments]

    Zooooom

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 08:36 AM PST

    Aftermath of an asymmetric strike.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 10:57 AM PST

    Uhh...What???

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 05:54 AM PST

    Decided to buy odyssey, but then....

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 01:34 PM PST

    Decided at the end to buy odyssey after much deliberation. However, one issue still remains before I buy it. Will it run on my pc

    Got a laptop with ryzen 5 4600h Gtx 1650 (laptop version) 8gb ram

    submitted by /u/SpaceCowboyBisto
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment