• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 1, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020Odyssey

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How to Supercharge (safely & quickly)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 01:02 AM PST

    Hangar Queen!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 07:45 AM PST

    A No Brainer

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 03:03 AM PST

    If a system has several stars, then you should be able to select which one you can jump to instead of waiting nearly an hour to travel to a several hundred thousand light seconds (another star location within the same system).

    Period. This is the bottom line and traveling over 100k light seconds is absolutely idiotic.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Penalty3654
    [link] [comments]

    FDEV working on a new animation for entering your SRV?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 01:49 AM PST

    I started playing the game yesterday, earned money to buy and pimp out type-6, today I made 12M so far in 4 hours. Is it suposed to be this easy? I got a little scared when I got revoked from noob space, but now it looks like it is for the best.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 08:18 AM PST

    Anybody new who wonders how I do it, I just haul cargo. Found a webpage that shows what and where to buy/sell and for what price, and with 108T cargo I make from 300k-1,5M Per journey, depends how expensive the stuff is.

    submitted by /u/Jinno69
    [link] [comments]

    Almost exactly year ago I found my first E-L. Today, I revisited it.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 06:15 AM PST

    What planetary flora do you use to celebrate Christmas in this system?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 05:00 AM PST

    On my first trip to Colonia after aimlessly exploring, passed this en route to Rohini!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 07:13 AM PST

    Stopped for a sec to appreciate the view

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 09:51 AM PST

    I've found a planet MADE of canyons. I had some fun with my mamba and viper mk3 and already destroyed 1 mamba and almost 2 vipers, but dang it was fun!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 08:29 PM PST

    It took exactly a year of sporadic playing but I finally get a good (free) decal for my trading and mining ships. Not sure if I should bounty hunt for combat or explore first to unlock G5 thrusters before hitting triple elite.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 03:36 AM PST

    Boosting the FSD!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 10:37 AM PST

    Play the the 1984 Elite on a virtual 3D animated BBC Micro in your browser

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 07:26 AM PST

    It's 3307, this FAS identifies as an Eagle

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 04:50 AM PST

    Bought a Type 9 on a whim. What should I do with it?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 11:05 AM PST

    I'm thinking a miner, or maybe a battle cow.

    submitted by /u/BL4CKB0X97
    [link] [comments]

    TCB Colonia Bridge Inspection DD +2 17/11/3307 - I can confirm that all these stations are functioning as intended.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 01:47 AM PST

    Is it possible to disable my ship's automatic departure function when I am off exploring with my SRV?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 10:48 AM PST

    Is it possible to disable my ship's automatic departure function when I am off exploring with my SRV?

    https://preview.redd.it/583xfu039z281.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5a850baf4aa5294c4cf203aea61bc159cdcc41d4

    So I dig in and I ripped all those fancy supercruise assist and docking computers out of my Phantom even the machine that goes ping, but to no avail. As you can see I am quite puzzled: where is that gizmo which makes my ship fly away after I distance myself from her during planetary surface exploration? :)

    I reckon it is game design, but sometimes I would love to find my ship where I left it.

    submitted by /u/ProfanePagan
    [link] [comments]

    Late game players, quick question: In the mid game, it's better to have a multipurpse ship, like a cobra mk3, or start to work in one ship for every activity?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 03:28 AM PST

    I've bought a MK3 and i'm doing a lot of upgrades on it. But still have a bit of trouble since i like a lot of things (Explore, combat, etc). That being said, would like to know your advice:

    It's better to invest a lot of money in one ship right know or start building a ship for each job?

    Thank you for the assistence

    submitted by /u/TsunamiDayne
    [link] [comments]

    Passenger missions, are they worth it?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 10:33 AM PST

    Hello!

    I have about 240mil and I want to try passenger missions. But is it really worth the time and invested money? I mean, I know I won't jump 15k ly in 1 day and I'm fine with that, I am talking about the short-ranged ones, like for 20-30-40-50-60 ly jumps. I am in BD+87 118 rn, was practicing some pew pew.

    Any build suggestions, advice are appreciated!

    My goal is to hit at least 1billion CR as fast as I can.

    submitted by /u/HiddenByCloak
    [link] [comments]

    bought my first ship over 100000 credits the imperial eagle

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 07:40 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment