• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 1, 2021

    Elite Dangerous Got a Corvette finally. And thanks to the Black Friday sale, the kit I wanted for it.

    Elite Dangerous Got a Corvette finally. And thanks to the Black Friday sale, the kit I wanted for it.


    Got a Corvette finally. And thanks to the Black Friday sale, the kit I wanted for it.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 01:00 PM PST

    Finally stole my self a Cutter of some snobby duke, me and the boys going raiding.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 01:11 PM PST

    What is that? Another galaxy?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 03:21 PM PST

    Sometimes I’m a decent pilot, sometimes I just get lucky

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 05:35 PM PST

    Hyperinterdicted and insta killed by a goid

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 12:56 PM PST

    First of all, that was awesome, my first sight of one of ol' murder flowers.

    But I've seen videos were they just poke at you and fly away.

    Did I do something ? Like I tried to scan as you do, and I've got no cargo all I have are cabin modules for rescue missions.

    Was the angry cauliflower, just 'couse the system is in a state of incursion ?

    submitted by /u/JhaumPaim
    [link] [comments]

    How did my ship integrity get to 0% but I can still fly?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 03:02 PM PST

    Meet my babe. Thanks for the black friday discounts :D

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 04:48 PM PST

    Anyone else notice this on the Asp Explorer?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 01:45 PM PST

    Someone had a heck of a party...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 04:20 PM PST

    Update to Near-Bubble Exploration and Adventure Map

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 12:14 PM PST

    I added abandoned INRA bases, the final location of the lost Proteus, Flaming Star Logistics Center asteroid base, various Anaconda crash sites that were converted to survival camps, some far God Cult compounds and Dav's Hope, which I can't believe I forgot until now.

    So, more places for new explorers to romp around. If anyone can think of other cool places to include on this drop me a DM.

    Download a fresh PDF here

    submitted by /u/Mita_Kondria
    [link] [comments]

    Been a long trip with my Fleet Carrier, SUMMA EXTREMIS, but I'm almost home guys!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 01:18 PM PST

    Lakon's space fortress. The phonebooth is safe. We swear.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 11:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment